The 4119 HR is an incredible value for drivers who need all the features and options for their racecraft. Many professional teams from the regional to the international level choose the 4119 HR for it’s versatility and compatibility. In addition to the standard side mounts that most seats have, the 4119 series seats also include the option to fix the seats to the cage at the upper back of the seat. This adds an extra element of rigidity to the seat, which transfers feel to the driver and adds safety by fixing the seat to an upper mount as well. At the lower portion of the back of the seat is an air port that allows for the addition of a fan or naca duct to blow fresh air to the driver’s core.
This size (Wide and Tall) fits drivers with a 34″ to 44″ waist and from 5’11” to 6’7″ tall.
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999 standards
- Latest FHR compatibility
- Air ducting at the lower back reduces driver core temperature
- Energy absorbing foam in critical areas
- Designed with back-fixing capability for increased safety and driver feel
- Personal foam inserts available for unsurpassed comfort
- Composite fiberglass shell construction with a gloss black gel-coat
- 4119HRW – Standard size with wide head restraint 4119WTHR – Wide and tall seat size