Our single-layer, fire-resistant Nomex balaclava is a great head sock for both karters and auto racers. Constructed from single-layer Nomex for enhanced breathability and comfort, and featuring a reverse stitched design for a closer and less obtrusive fit, our fire-resistant balaclava head sock is a great addition for individuals who regularly compete while wearing a helmet. Not only can it provide additional comfort, but it will make you safer in the unfortunate event that an accident results in a fire. Put simply, if you race karts or are involved in auto racing, we highly recommend our Nomex balaclava head sock.
- SFI-approved for competition
- Reverse stitched for added comfort
- Provides extra protection in the event of an accident
- Keeps your helmet clean and sweat-free
- Meets SFI compliance for competition eligibility