RaceQuip Youth Latch & Link 5 Point Racing Harness Set; SFI 16.2 Seat Belt Set for Quarter Midget & Jr. Dragster.
RaceQuip’s Jr. Dragster / Quarter Midget 5-Point Latch & Link Harness System features twin individual shoulder belts and has an SFI 16.2 Rating. This motorsports seat belt system also has a “pull-up” lap belt design which means you pull the lap belt ends toward the cam buckle to tighten the belts. This auto racing harness is manufactured with 2″ premium polyester webbing and double-adjustable ends to help ease installation. Mounting is either wrap around or bolt-in and the harness set comes with drop-forged steel 3-bar slides and bolt on ends (bolts not included). Shoulders adjust from 15″ to 40″ and lap belt adjusts from 22″ to 60″. Not for adult use in a full size racecar. NOTE: RaceQuip motorsports harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off of public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a rollcage or harness bar – if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip harness set or seat belts. Available in black, red, blue, purple and pink – one “set” of seat belts equals one seat.
- SFI 16.2 Rated (Tags Affixed)
- Color: Black | Red | Blue | Purple | Pink
- Size: 2″ Lap, 2″ Shoulder, 2″ Sub
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 2″ Polyester Webbing
- Pull Up Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design – Single 2″ Crotch Strap
- 2″ Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 15″ to 40″
- Lap Belt Adjusts 22″ to 60″
- Youth Application Only – Not For Adult Use!!!