This system is SFI 17.1 Certified and exceeds the requirements for fire suppression in place for the unified Dirt Late Model rules. Also approved for Dirt Modified and FireAde is the official fire extinguishing agent of the NHRA Safety Safari!
The SPA Technique FireSense® Suppression Systems are specifically created for use in competition vehicles and offers the latest in on board fire suppression technology.
All SPA SFI FireSense® AFFF in-car systems utilize FireAde® AFFF (Aqueous Film Forming Foam) Freeze Protected to -40.
These non-toxic ozone friendly suppression systems give the competitor the same level of protection whether they’re a top level pro or a weekend track racer.
Details of this system:
– 10lbs. of FireAde2000® foam agent
– Lightweight bottle
– Automatic activation: Remote Mounting Block with thermal bulb(175°F standard – higher temps available)
– Manual activation: 6′ and 12′ optional pull cable available.
– (4) Nozzles for coverage of driver and engine bay or fuel cell (Anodized blue or natural finish, see picture)
– (2) T-fitting
– (1) Bulkhead fitting
– 12.5ft of Steel bendable tubing from thermal block to nozzles utilizing easy to use push-lock fittings
– Comes standard with stainless T-bolt panel mounts (Billet, chassis tube mounts available as upgrade, see picture, at a cost of $220 per pair. Can also be ordered with natural finish.)
– BOTTLE DIMENSIONS: 21.5″h x 5.25″dia